The OECD Young Professionals Programme is designed to bring entry-level professionals with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation. A number of stimulating and challenging assignments are available for the Young Professionals who will join the OECD in 2013. Candidates who are interested in the objectives of the OECD in promoting international policy co-operation, understand the issues involved in international work, and who possess the analytical and drafting skills which enable them to contribute to policy-related studies.
Candidates must have the nationality of an OECD member country and born after 1 January 1980.
The ideal candidate has:
- Advanced academic degree in a subject of relevance to the OECD’s work .
- Candidates with Master’s degree(s) should have gained a minimum of two years’ full time professional experience in related fields.
- Strong quantitative skills for the purpose of analysis demonstrated by academic achievement.
- Knowledge of country policies and institutions and an understanding of political and reform processes;
- Creativity and innovation to seek out and improve current practice.
- The ability to work independently and to contribute to team achievements in a collegial fashion.
- Proven ability to adapt to a range of different projects and new statistical and computing techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work in an international, team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- An excellent command, with proven drafting ability, of at least one of the two OECD official languages (English and French). Proficiency in additional languages can be an advantage.
Deadline to apply: 25 November 2012
For more information, visit this link.